Tonight’s Action List for Tomorrow, Tuesday, March 21 2017
- 1.Clear skies are ahead for shares of Alibaba (BABA). At ~ $107, the stock faces no real resistance until the $120 share price range.
- 2.Snap Inc. (SNAP) won the cliché headline of “snapping back” after the stock received its first ‘buy’ rating. The stock is for traders. It is no Amazon.com or Netflix. Buy the user activity growth numbers but sell the stock when markets worry over years of losses ahead for SNAP.
- 3.Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) surged higher after Jefferies gave a PT $17 (price target = PT). This group has a $15 PT for now and a higher target, pending Ryzen sales figures.
- 4.Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) is rebounding after the markets decided the stock offering, at a big discount, is not a bad thing. AUPH is diluting stock holders. This is a bad thing. The ~23M share offer will give the company plenty of cash. Now it must spend it wisely on lupus nephritis development. After approval (if…), AUPH must bring the drug to market.
- 5.FireEye (FEYE) rose 9% after an analyst upgrade. Fundamentals are poor and valuations are unfavorable for FEYE.
- 6.Another day, another new high for Apple, Inc. PT: $1 trillion market cap.
iPhone 8, 9, 10: Magical
- 7.Micron Technology (MU) is reporting results on March 23. Expect a good report, though any weak outlook may send the stock lower.
- 8.First Solar (FSLR) failed to hold the $30 level. The problem is clear: the market expects a trade war with China, excess output, and weak pricing for solar panels. FSLR, unfortunately, will trade lower on the markets. A buying, entry point will arrive soon.\
- 9.DRYS fell nearly 20%. As I post nearly daily, DRYS is a stock you should sell. Get anything you can for it and move on.
- 10.“Like” this post to “ping” members on the Value Stocks group. Login via StockTwits to post your move in the comments, below. This group is just 10 users short of 600 members.